Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/05/26 09:56:25 UTC

CSEUG Virtual Tomorrow: Final Call for All Passengers

Hello all,

Final call for the CloudStack European User Group Virtual tomorrow.
The event will start at 13:00CEST with a detailed update on What’s New at CloudStack, then we have astonishing talks, including one from the new VP of Apache CloudStack.

Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/3216172602723/WN_-zsXhTq_Ttu1Ktz82my06Q

And one more update: Thanks to our event sponsors we will be having a Twitter contest for 5 Vitual Beers Gift Cards of 500 EUR each!

We will appreciate if you Tweet and post on LinkedIn during the event and support spreading the word for CloudStack globally!

Kind regards,