Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 01:28:02 UTC

Re: ExchangeSentEvent spent time is more than ExchangeCompletedEvent

When you get a stack trace and message history from an exception, it tells
you how long the message spent in each endpoint. I'd take a look at that
code for some ideas.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: ExchangeSentEvent spent time is more than ExchangeCompletedEvent

Posted by Arthanarisamy Annamalai <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply, actually i do not get any exceptions as the external
service returns a success response.

Below is code used to invoke a EJB service

		Future<Exchange> futurexchange = (Future<Exchange>) p_ProducerTemplate
				.asyncSend(FrameworksStartup.getInstance().getUriMap()
								.get(camelID), new Processor() {
							public void process(Exchange exchange)
									throws Exception {

exchange.getIn().setHeader(Exchange.BEAN_MULTI_PARAMETER_ARRAY,true);
									exchange.getIn().setBody(l_paramArray);
								}
							}
						});