Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/27 10:52:49 UTC

TomEE Maven Plugin Documentation

Hi guys,

I have seen another page which is outdated as well. This is the TomEE Maven
Plugin  - Optional Parameters section.

For example there is no information for context parameter, which in fact it
is available in Mojo.
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/trunk/maven/tomee-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/maven/plugin/AbstractTomEEMojo.java#L163

I don't know where I should modify this page, I have no problem to update
it but because I know that cannot be modified directly I don't know where
to do it.

I think that we should talk about how to improve the documentation in the
sense that it doesn't get outdated. For example I am using docstract
https://github.com/lordofthejars/docstract of course it is only a
possibility, you need to update the documentation as well but at least
documentation and source code are at the same class which maybe it is easy
to keep it updated.

Well it is only an idea of course.

Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com

Re: TomEE Maven Plugin Documentation

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yep can make sense, just needs to hack apache cms to publish it
regularly but it would be welcomed.

another important thing we miss ATM is versioning

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau