Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/23 02:11:54 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Twill-0.4.0-incubating [rc2]

Cancelling this Vote again due to race condition discovered by Andreas
during unit-test run. Created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TWILL-105 for tracking the fix for
that issue. I will create a new release candidate again once that fix is
available and applied. Thanks for everyone help and sorry for the
inconvenient.

Terence

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/twill/0.4.0-incubating-rc2/src

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-twill.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.4.0-incubating