Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Patrick Stuedi <ps...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/19 18:03:31 UTC

Re: HDFS adapter

Hi Laurent

Yes crail://localhost:9060/mypath would be the path you want to use in your
Spark program to access Crail. Did you check if your Crail deployment is up
and running and can be accessed using the crail hdfs client (./bin/crail
fs)? If the crail hdfs client works access via Spark should be a matter of
setting the extra class path.

Please also take a look at

https://incubator-crail.readthedocs.io/en/latest/config.html#configuration

for examples how to configure Crail on a single machine or on a cluster.

-Patrick