Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Gearls <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/28 12:21:09 UTC

ProxyErrorOverride inside a location - compatibility problem with SOAP

Hello,

Is there any reason to not accept this directive inside a location ?
There is a major reason to use a different setting inside a location:
 - for security reason, you set it to "on"
 - if you have a Web service, you are obliged to set it to "off" because
SOAP fault error messages are reported with a status 500

Couldn't we just move the "error_override_set" & "error_override" to the
"proxy_dir_conf" struct ?

Thanks,

Nick

Re: ProxyErrorOverride inside a location - compatibility problem with SOAP

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:21:09 +0100
Nick Gearls <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Couldn't we just move the "error_override_set" & "error_override" to
> the "proxy_dir_conf" struct ?

There's more than that in mod_proxy that would be better on the
dir_conf.  Patches welcome.

--
Nick Kew