Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN)" <sk...@bloomberg.net> on 2013/11/04 22:58:08 UTC

Spark <-> HBase connectivity

Could someone point me to a simple example for fetching data from HBase in the Spark Shell (0.8)? I'd also like a Java example to look at once I've confirmed basic connectivity from the shell. Thx!

-sudarshan

Re: Spark <-> HBase connectivity

Posted by dachuan <hd...@gmail.com>.
there is an example
incubator-spark\examples\src\main\scala\org\apache\spark\examples\HBaseTest.scala
which might be useful.

--
Dachuan Huang
Cellphone: 614-390-7234