Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 01:07:41 UTC

Re: State of Slide project

They disappeared one after another after learning about the complexity
of the Slide code. As discussed in another thread OS is about fun and
passion. It is hard to keep up fun with such a complicated and
partially confusing code base, though. If Slide was a commercial
project it would certainly be kept going....

Oliver