Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/06/30 17:33:53 UTC

Mustella Tests are failing.

Hi,

While we're still ironing out the mustella test server, some tests are now
breaking for me.  I think sometime in the last couple of days some checkin
broke tests in:

Managers/StyleManager/AdvancedCSS
Components/DateField
Gumbo/components/FTETextField.

If you've made changes recently could you review your changes?

-Alex

RE: Mustella Tests are failing.

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Is it all in the Font or can a skin/css address it back?   I'm all for keeping the changes if it looks better, but would be nice if we could explain how to make it look like the old look.

-Mark

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

BTW the mustella tests passed after this was fixed.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-24257

So it must be related to a change made after that but not sure what as there need no changes to DateField.as since that change - there been changed made to mustella in that time could they be the cause? Perhaps mustella wasn't doing something correctly before?

Justin

Re: Mustella Tests are failing.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Looks like most of the failures are related to a different default size of
> DateField.
The existing 4.6/4.8/4.9 DateField had an issue where is was miscalculating the width, it mostly showed up in other locates but also was issue in en_US when editing text the text scrolled.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-24257

> Cut new baselines and risk annoying folks or muck with DateField
+1

> until it returns the same size it used to return?
IMO no need to change it back to the previous incorrect behaviour.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Mustella Tests are failing.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.