Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jennifer Loesch <Je...@aesi.com> on 2010/08/27 18:10:50 UTC

Wicket UI Architect / guru needed (Silicon Valley)

Wicket UI Architect/Developer
Our Client, a well-known IT company in Silicon Valley, has decided to use
Wicket to develop an advanced advertising platform that will ultimately be
utilized by video-streaming companies?the Verizons and Comcasts as well as
Hollywood and Netflix type firms.  Our Client sees this project as so
significant that it may become one of the key pillars of the firm in the
coming years.
Our Client has put together a small R&D team to develop middleware to
address this challenge.  The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years
of software coding experience which includes 5 years of developing modern
complex web UIs, an enterprise middleware background and a willingness to
do product development that goes beyond UI implementation.  At least one
year of Wicket development/architecting is mandatory.
The developer must be able to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment,
write clean and solid code and teach/advise other engineers. If you enjoy
collaborating with a small, entrepreneurial team working on a high
visibility project, this opportunity is for you!
Developers will work contractually, with an initial commitment of 6
months.  Compensation included full health benefits.
When we approached Jonathan Locke, he immediately recommended posting on
this email list, with his blessing!
To candidate for the position, please contact immediately:
Jennifer Loesch, 408 919 5237, Jennifer.loesch@aesi.com

Jennifer Loesch
Technical Recruiter

Albin Engineering Services Inc.
3350 Scott Blvd, Suite 27
Santa Clara, CA 95054
ph : 408-733-AESI (2374) x37
fax : 408-739-AESI (2374)
jennifer.loesch@aesi.com
www.aesi.com

Re: Wicket UI Architect / guru needed (Silicon Valley)

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org>.
Sorry for my recent posting!

Didn't want to post into the group :-)

Please excuse!