Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Muriel Biya-Bi <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/01 02:36:36 UTC

Tomcat-9.0.x: How is a task assigned to a developer?

Hi everyone,

I am new here and would like to bring my contribution to the
Tomcat-9.0.x project as a developer.
I cloned the project from GitHub, followed the instructions and had
Tomcat up and running on my local machine.
Please, could anyone let me know how tasks are assigned to developers?
Do I have to browse ASF Bugzilla
to pick a bug and fix it, or is there someone in charge of assigning bugs?

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Tomcat-9.0.x: How is a task assigned to a developer?

Posted by Paul Muriel Biya-Bi <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much Christopher!
I will follow your recommendations.

Re: Tomcat-9.0.x: How is a task assigned to a developer?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.