Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lu Heng <h....@anytimechinese.com> on 2012/06/19 12:10:05 UTC

Change management UI login address

Hi

We didn't find anywhere in the document regarding change the
management UI login address.

Anyone has idea where we can change the management UI login?

Kind regards.
Lu

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee(s) shown above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use
of this transmission or its contents by persons other than the
intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify this office immediately and
e-mail the original at the sender's address above by replying to this
message and including the text of the transmission received.