Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Henri Alves de Godoy <he...@fca.unicamp.br.INVALID> on 2020/08/03 15:08:31 UTC

Tutorial Guacamole

Hi all,

As a way to thank all the help I received from the list, I wrote an updated
tutorial on a basic guacamole configuration with Active Directory
integration using SSL digital certificates.

The tutorial is written in Portuguese, but the commands can be understood
or a web page translator can also help.

https://wiki.brasilpeeringforum.org/w/Configurando_um_gateway_de_acesso_remoto_com_Guacamole

I hope it is useful

Kind regards.

--
Henri Alves Godoy
Tecnologia da Informação e Comunicação

Re: Tutorial Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 11:09 AM Henri Alves de Godoy
<he...@fca.unicamp.br.invalid> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As a way to thank all the help I received from the list, I wrote an
> updated tutorial on a basic guacamole configuration with Active Directory
> integration using SSL digital certificates.
>
> The tutorial is written in Portuguese, but the commands can be understood
> or a web page translator can also help.
>

> https://wiki.brasilpeeringforum.org/w/Configurando_um_gateway_de_acesso_remoto_com_Guacamole
>
> I hope it is useful

Thank you for sharing this, Henri!  We appreciate your participation in the
community and your desire to help others out.

-Nick