Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/09 23:34:21 UTC

Re: Etch, Isis, NPanday and Wave missing reports

I don't think a report for Etch is coming this month. Please
reschedule for next month.

Martijn

Posted by Michael Fitzner <fi...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay. I added the report to
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012 and hope it is still in
time for the September board meeting. As some of us was on vacation we
could't create the report.

Thanks
Michael