Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@au1.ibm.com> on 2003/03/04 01:19:13 UTC

New Window, New Session

HI all,

Have a Q about sessions.

We're just looking to figure out how things work in struts at the moment, I
want to start up a new session when I open up a new window. What is the
best way of doing this?

Basically the behaviour I want is for the Window A to have a link that
opens a new window. That window will then be completely independent of
window A with its own session. We think this could be achieved by NOT using
the anchor tag. But IMHO this isn't very neat and maybe a new session can
be started using Action mappings somehow?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Mark C