Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by re1man <re...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/08 21:12:21 UTC

lucene multiple indexes from mysql tables.

I have 3 tables (urls, textnodes, and titles) with 3 columns each in mysql.
My question was, could I create multiple indexes in lucene and would this be
necessary? The reason I want to do this is that if a hit appears inside a
textnode...I only show the textnode (not the title or url), if its in the
title, I only show the title and textnode (not the url).