Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 13:20:39 UTC

Creating sandbox

Hi all
I am going to create a "sandbox" in the SVN repository. In particular,
I would like to use it to elaborate the code for Velocity-Tiles
integration:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170

Ciao
Antonio

Re: Creating sandbox

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/6 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> I am going to create a "sandbox" in the SVN repository.

I forgot that I am going to create a TILESSB project in JIRA.

Antonio

Re: Creating sandbox

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 6:20 AM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> I am going to create a "sandbox" in the SVN repository. In particular,
> I would like to use it to elaborate the code for Velocity-Tiles
> integration:
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170

Sounds good.

Greg