Posted to user@ode.apache.org by LeeMike <me...@163.com> on 2010/06/22 10:15:12 UTC

How can dynamically select web services from BPEL process

HI:
   Now,I prepare for compositing web services with BPEL. I want to binding
specific web service at running time .So, how can I dynamically select web
services ? What method can achieve this goal ?
   Thanks!

Re: How can dynamically select web services from BPEL process

Posted by "M.Madhaiyan" <ma...@gmail.com>.
there is a <invoke> activity in BPEL which is used to call the external
webservice by using WSDL..

Regards
Madhaiyan.M

Posted by LeeMike <me...@163.com>.
Hi,Dhanush
Thanks for your answer. I cann't try to test the example which this web
site(http://ode.apache.org/endpoint-references.html) gave . Can you help me
? thanks!

Posted by LeeMike <me...@163.com>.
Hi,