Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Chiwan Park <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/01/08 06:51:14 UTC

Where is Flink 0.10.1 documentation?

Hi squirrels,

I connected to https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.10/ to read Flink 0.10.1 documentation. But the documentation version is still 0.10.0. Although there are only few or no differences between 0.10.0 and 0.10.1, I think that documentation version should be updated to announce latest stable version to newcomers.

Is there any problem to update doc?

Regards,
Chiwan Park

Re: Where is Flink 0.10.1 documentation?

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@apache.org>.
Great, thanks. :)

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.