Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nash <Ia...@163.com> on 2011/06/09 10:13:05 UTC

Document of Tomcat 6.0.32.

Hi!
I want to know how I can get the API Document of Tomcat 6.0.32 so I can refer it regardless of Internet connection.
Thank you a lot!
Best wishes!

2011-06-09

Nash

Re: Re: Document of Tomcat 6.0.32.

Posted by Nash <Ia...@163.com>.
Thank you a lot!
Regards!

2011-06-13

Nash

> I want to know how I can get the API Document of Tomcat 6.0.32 so I can refer it regardless of Internet connection.
> Thank you a lot!
Download the fulldocs package, which, as it seems, is not linked to from
the download page of 6.0.
The name of the package is apache-tomcat-6.0.32-fulldocs.tar.gz. You can
get it from the download mirrors, for example
<http://ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/ftp-dir/pub/mirrors/www.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-6/v6.0.32/bin/apache-tomcat-6.0.32-fulldocs.tar.gz>
--
Regards
  mks