Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi> on 2021/12/09 09:44:30 UTC

Fuseki GUI 400 error on all queries

I've got strange problem with one Fuseki setup. Web GUI is generating
somehow incorrect queries resulting error 400. Endpoint in GUI is set to
/fuseki/ds which works on other setups. Also sparql update works, error
occurs only on all select etc queries. Looking from browser developer
tools, query content-type is set to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
Could that be the reason? There is no other info on the error, just code
400. Fuseki is a bit old version 3.16.

Re: Fuseki GUI 400 error on all queries

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 09/12/2021 09:44, Mikael Pesonen wrote:

> I've got strange problem with one Fuseki setup. Web GUI is generating
> somehow incorrect queries resulting error 400. Endpoint in GUI is set to
> /fuseki/ds which works on other setups. Also sparql update works, error
> occurs only on all select etc queries. Looking from browser developer
> tools, query content-type is set to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
> Could that be the reason? There is no other info on the error, just code
> 400. Fuseki is a bit old version 3.16.

What do the server logs say?

Application/x-www-form-urlencoded is normal from yasgui (it's a form
POST with query= in the body).

400 is likely parse error including update sent to query endpoint.

     Andy