Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/06/04 07:16:17 UTC

RE: XCP-NG CloudStack

I need to check, we added their first release, then they did a second release, which I don't recall if we've added in yet or not.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
That's right Paul, we've only support for 7.4.0, we'll need to check for 7.4.1+.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

I need to check, we added their first release, then they did a second release, which I don't recall if we've added in yet or not.

VP Technology
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

--
Rafael Weingärtner