Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2007/10/10 20:02:51 UTC

Render model changes

Hi *,

im standing in the wood. I try to implement an update strategy for my issues.

45 Panel1 are included in a Panel2
2 Panel2 are included in a Page

Every contained component (all Panels) has a listener assigned.
The listener for Panel2 will be called if a Panel1 instance has been clicked.
Then page listener in Panel2 will be called on model changes in Panel1.
Now the page computes the models for the Panel2 models.

This is working so far.

But how can i "refresh" the view. Do i have to simply set the models of the
panels again and call a render()?

Thanks for your help
Per

Re: Render model changes

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you dont need to do anything. after the listener is done executing
wicket will rerender the current page again unless you call
setresponsepage() yourself.

if the listener is in ajax request you have to add all components you
want refreshed to the provided ajax request target

-igor