Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Chacón Sánchez <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 22:45:46 UTC

JDeveloper-EJB Verifier

Someone can tell me how use the EJB Verifier in JDeveloper 10.1.3.0.4, I
used that in previous versions but I didn´t found how to used that facility
in this version. In previous versions you right click the EJB and then click
on "Verify Bean", but now how can I do that??

Re: JDeveloper-EJB Verifier

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning Daniel-

I would think this would be a very interesting side project
export out the EJBVerifier classes (perhaps self-contained in a jar?) from JDev 9 environment
then attempt to import those classes into the launcher OR import thru import tools interface

M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents
yes I did, but not answer, someone who knows how to validate that the bean
class and the interface of an EJB has the same methods without errors in
parameters or throws, etc

Re: JDeveloper-EJB Verifier

Posted by Daniel Chacón Sánchez <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: JDeveloper-EJB Verifier