Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by acec acec <to...@yahoo.ca> on 2008/04/25 20:48:17 UTC

return my parameters

Hi,
I have the following request mapping in my
controller.xml.
<request-map uri="RemoveIt">
 <event type="service" path="" invoke="removeIt" />
 <response name="success" type="request-redirect"
value="ListIt"/>
 <response name="error" type="request-redirect"
value="ListIt"/>
</request-map>
One of my freemarker file has a url link like:
<@o...@ofbizUrl>?id=11&view=10"

When I click that link, it will call removeIt() in my
service definition, then I want to pass the parameter:
view=10 to ListIt.
If I use type="request-redirect", it will pass all
parameters, but id=11 should be removed.
If I use request-redirect-noparam, it will not pass
parameters at all.

Is there a way to decide which parameter will be
passed?

Thanks.
tomcat acec