Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rob van der Zeijden <r....@tiscon.de> on 2000/10/23 11:56:08 UTC

XSL question.

Hi,

I am using the cocoon sql processor to execute a sql statement.
<ROWSET>
 <ROW ID="0">
  <NAME>Donald Ball</NAME>
  <NUMBER>23</NUMBER>
  <MESSAGE>
   The Illuminati do not exist.
   This message paid for by the Illuminati.</MESSAGE

 </ROW>
 ... other rows ...
</ROWSET>
The result xml file would look like shown above. I want to extract the
column
names within XSL. However the columnnames depend on the statement
within the sql statement within the xml file, so I do not
know what my columnnames are and how many columns the sql statement
returned. How can I extract these columnnames/nr of columns?

Thanks.