Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Erich Bremer <er...@ebremer.com> on 2016/11/23 13:58:34 UTC

Missing link

Fuseki is missing from the main navigation bar drop down, although it is
present at:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/

Re: Missing link

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
Hi Erich,

I assume you are referring to Fuseki 1. The main navigation bar drop down has a link to Fuseki, under Learn. The Fuseki 1 javadocs will be present until the old source is deprecated/removed, as it is generated during the project build.

Hope that helps
Bruno