Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Denis Phuong <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/19 03:16:10 UTC

Some problems when installing cloudstack.

Hi,

I've installed cloudstack system as your tutorial but I have some problems
and  cannot access web IU, it have blank page when I access link:
http://serverip:8080/client.
Here log of /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log

grep -i -E 'exception|unable|fail|invalid|leak|warn|error'
/var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log
2014-02-18 17:59:50
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=17h59m50s>,167
INFO  [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool] (main:null) XenServer
Connection Pool Configs: manage.xenserver.pool.master=true;
sleep.interval.on.error=10000
2014-02-18 17:59:51
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=17h59m51s>,345
WARN  [cloud.configuration.ConfigurationManagerImpl] (main:null) Management
network CIDR is not configured originally. Set it default to 192.168.1.0/24
2014-02-18 <http://192.168.1.0/242014-02-18>
17:59:52<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=17h59m52s>,729
ERROR [cloud.cluster.ClusterServiceServletContainer] (Thread-12:null)
Unexpected exception
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
2014-02-18 17:59:53
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=17h59m53s>,317
WARN  [cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl] (Cluster-Notification-1:null)
Notifying management server join event took 10 ms
2014-02-18 18:06:04
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=18h06m04s>,987
INFO  [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool] (main:null) XenServer
Connection Pool Configs: manage.xenserver.pool.master=true;
sleep.interval.on.error=10000
2014-02-18 18:06:06
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=18h06m06s>,096
ERROR [cloud.cluster.ClusterServiceServletContainer] (Thread-12:null)
Unexpected exception
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
2014-02-18 18:07:53
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=18h07m53s>,397
ERROR [cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl] (main:null) Unable to ping
management server at 192.168.1.211:9090 due to ConnectException
2014-02-18 18:07:54
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=18h07m54s>,047
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxn195V3Sm4&t=18h07m54s>,812
ERROR [cloud.cluster.ClusterServiceServletContainer] (Thread-12:null)
Unexpected exception
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

Pls help to fix or any advice.
My email: denisphuong@gmail.com