Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/12 10:28:48 UTC

activemq-spring - The hooks classes

Hi

I am looking into

We have 2 hooks classes in org.apache.activemq.hooks package.
There is a regular Spring, and then another for OSGi.

These classes is not in use in this component.
I wonder where these hooks are in use?

Though we should move the osgi code into
org.apache.activemq.hooks.osgi

So its not in the same package, then we can have OSGi is scope=optional.
Then OSGi does not creep into the maven dependency for non OSGi users.

We do this in Apache Camel. Keep OSGi code in their own packages.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: activemq-spring - The hooks classes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay I have move the osgi hook into an osgi sub package.
And made the osgi JARs provided and optional.

So Maven end users is not polluted with OSGi.

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.