Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/09/01 05:46:07 UTC

Re: Reusing existing classes in a web service

Hi,
I beleive it is ok to reuse the existing beans (Order) for time being for
u.I am also
get used to it at the early stage.
but I agree with u that, with the level of yr service the flexibility is
lacking.
But I don't thing u won't have much problem with wsdl. Because u can simply
deploy the changes by adding the deploy file.
regards,
Jeyakumaran.C