Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Judy Dobry <jd...@calmail.berkeley.edu> on 2006/07/28 21:06:13 UTC

Oracle Row Processor

Hi,

I successfully use Dbutils to pull data that is in the Oracle Number format
into a bean instance variable of the BigDecimal type under one
condition:  The Oracle data must be in a  Number format has no places to
the right of the decimal point.  If my data is in an Oracle Number format
with places to the right of the decimal point,  my BigDecimal instance
variable is set to null.

This happens even when I use the latest build.

Does anyone have an Oracle Row Processor  to handle this?

Thanks,

Judy Dobry