Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 14:16:35 UTC

[ANN] New ServiceComb committer: Feng Zheng (冯征)

Please join me and the rest of the ServiceComb PPMC members in welcoming our
new ServiceComb committer: Feng Zheng (冯征).

Feng Zheng contribute the ServiceComb since this Jan, he is active
contributor on saga and the mailing list, and we look forward to many more
contributions in the future.

Congratulations to Feng Zheng ! Welcome!

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: [ANN] New ServiceComb committer: Feng Zheng (冯征)

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, our community are developing healthy.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> 于2018年7月24日周二 上午12:10写道:

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Welcome aboard !

答复: [ANN] New ServiceComb committer: Feng Zheng (冯征)

Posted by YangYongZheng <34...@qq.com>.
Welcome

Best Regards!
YangYongZheng