Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Fagot <rf...@genigraph.fr> on 2006/09/11 12:11:59 UTC

axistools plugin

I tryed to use the axistools plugin but the following error occurs :
The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-axis-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found

my pom.xml contains :
      <!-- WSDL2Java -->
        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>axistools-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <configuration>
                  <testCases>true</testCases>
                  <serverSide>true</serverSide>
                  <packageSpace>myPackage</packageSpace>

<outputDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/java</outputDirectory>
            </configuration>
            <executions>
            <execution>
            <goals>
                <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
            </goals>
            </execution>
            </executions>
        </plugin>

Re: axistools plugin

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de>.
> I tryed to use the axistools plugin but the following error occurs :
> The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-axis-plugin' does not exist
> or no valid version could be found

Did you configure maven to use the mojo plugin repo? Make sure you have

  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>Maven Plugin Snapshots</id>
      <url>http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/</url>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <releases>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </releases>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

included in either your settings.xml or the pom of your project.

HTH,

-dirk

--
Anyway kids, have fun, play nicely, be good. And remember - if it ain't
broke, hit it again.