Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Richard Hillegas <rh...@comcast.net> on 2015/09/13 21:42:33 UTC

need a build job for the new 10.12 branch

I've just created the 10.12 branch. Could someone create a build job for
the new branch? This is step 2 of the branch creation instructions:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CreatingDerbyBranch

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: need a build job for the new 10.12 branch

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 9/14/15 1:25 PM, Kristian Waagan wrote:
> Den 13.09.15 21.42, skrev Richard Hillegas:
>> I've just created the 10.12 branch. Could someone create a build job for
>> the new branch? This is step 2 of the branch creation instructions:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CreatingDerbyBranch
> Hi Rick,
>
> I've created a build job for the 10.12 branch:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Derby/job/Derby-branch-10.12/
>
> The run queue on Jenkins is/was very long, so as we speak the job hasn't
> run yet. However, I created a test job to run on the Windows build
> slave(s), and that one worked. I hope the job will work on Ubuntu too.
>
> I haven't created any test jobs for the 10.12 branch.
>

> Regards,
Thanks, Kristian!

Re: need a build job for the new 10.12 branch

Posted by Kristian Waagan <kr...@apache.org>.
Den 13.09.15 21.42, skrev Richard Hillegas:
> I've just created the 10.12 branch. Could someone create a build job for
> the new branch? This is step 2 of the branch creation instructions:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CreatingDerbyBranch

Hi Rick,

I've created a build job for the 10.12 branch:
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Derby/job/Derby-branch-10.12/

The run queue on Jenkins is/was very long, so as we speak the job hasn't
run yet. However, I created a test job to run on the Windows build
slave(s), and that one worked. I hope the job will work on Ubuntu too.

I haven't created any test jobs for the 10.12 branch.

Kristian