Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/06/06 00:51:23 UTC

Session duration

Hi,

I would like to know If axis2 has any timeout managing similar as the client, when is used at the server side. And if it does, does it call the destroy method when having a timeout??

And also another question: I'm using soap session and I know that when my client calls my service for the first time, a ServiceGroupID is generated and sent to the client so he can use it as a identifier for the sesion. I was wondering if I could get that ServiceGroupID at the time the client makes the first call.

Thanks and regards,

Jorge Fernández

¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.

Sessions

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
Hi,

Has axis2 any timeout managing similar as the client, when is used at the server side? I tried with SessionContext but I couldn't get it working.

Thanks and regards,

Jorge Fernández