Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by George Forman <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/08/20 15:48:19 UTC

Base coprocessor arguments

Hi All,
I have extended BaseRegionObservers coprocessor. I want to know how to access the arguments specified with the associated table: alter 't1', METHOD => 'table_att',
  'coprocessor'=>'hdfs:///foo.jar|com.foo.FooRegionObserver|1001|arg1=1,arg2=2'
Are they available in postPut via ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment> ?
Thanks
George

Re: Base coprocessor arguments

Posted by Ben Kim <be...@gmail.com>.