Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2015/04/29 10:11:38 UTC

Flex Mustella build machine, stuck task

The 'flex-sdk_mustella' task has been stuck for a day now, the last
output is below. I've tried cancelling the job via the web interface,
and nothing appears to happen. Task Manager shows no load on the box.

Rebooting the machine didn't help as it seems to have got stuck again at
a similar point.

Are there any other things I can try or does someone else want to take a
look ?

      [java]
C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.swf
Launching:
C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.swf
      [java] USING directory:
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs
      [java] time: 03:03:53.602
      [java] Firing Timeout for
Application/Application_SparkSkin/Properties/Application_PreloaderTester$Application_Preloader
HTTP/1.1 after 45000 millis at: 03:04:42.114
      [java] clobberProcess true
      [java] ClobberProcess, destroying process
      [java] unpacked result:
Application/Application_SparkSkin/Properties/Application_PreloaderTester
Application_Preloader Failed Timed out 0 Wed Apr 29 03:03:57 ACT 2015 0.0
      [java] Grab log, do parse = false
      [java] Grabbing the log from:
C:\Users\ApacheFlex\AppData/Roaming\Macromedia/Flash
Player/Logs/flashlog.txt to:
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.log
      [java] Grablog: never saw the ScriptDone for
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.swf
      [java] Total Results so far: 126
      [java] new test file:
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
      [java] ******** cmdArr before:
      [java] ******** moreParameters before:
      [java] ******** cmdArr after:
      [java]
  C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
      [java]
  C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
      [java] getting directory from the swf file
      [java] derived directory:
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs
      [java] Launching:
      [java]
C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
Launching:
C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
      [java] USING directory:
C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs
      [java] time: 03:05:14.757
--
*Tom Chiverton*
Lead Developer

Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
Registered in the UK at: 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD.
Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

Re: Flex Mustella build machine, stuck task

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Did something change with France? The en and ja tests appear to pass,
but the fr ones have a green tint...

http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/ws/mustella/tests/RuntimeLocalization/RTL_SparkSkin/Integration/Baselines/RTL_ResourceBundleMetadata_Boolean_Bundle1_Style_fr_2.png
http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/ws/mustella/tests/RuntimeLocalization/RTL_SparkSkin/Integration/Baselines/RTL_ResourceBundleMetadata_Boolean_Bundle1_Style_fr_2.png.bad.png

Tom

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
OK, so the Jenkins job appears to be running OK now, the test is
reporting 385 failures (!).

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On May 1, 2015 6:42 AM, "Tom Chiverton" <tc...@extravision.com> wrote:

> Well, this is odd.
>
> Jenkins says only download-flex-tlf is running, yet Player v11 keeps
appearing and running tests.  The command line in Task manager says it's
from flex-sdk_mustella.
> So I expect that will run n the background, finish, and then Jenkins may
be back to normal.

> I can't see a way to kill (or even see) the parents of a task in Task
Manager to kill it.
> I'm going to try restarting the Jenkins Java window.

Just restarting the machine is also an option.

Thanks,
Om

> Tom
>

> On 01/05/15 14:03, Tom Chiverton wrote:
>>
>> I think I have unstuck the process, and the console output is now
running again.
>> I've no taken any of the players out as the stuck Player window closed
and it sprung to life as I was trying to find the config.

>> Jenkins has now seen the 'abort' I put in yesterday and begun clearing
the backlog.

>> Tom
>>
>> On 29/04/15 16:18, Alex Harui wrote:
>>>
>>> I can’t remember how to remove a player from the rotation, but remove
FP16 and see if older runs succeed.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Well, this is odd.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I can’t remember how to remove a player from the rotation, but remove FP16 and see if older runs succeed.

From: Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 1:11 AM
To: "dev@flex.apache.org<ma...@flex.apache.org>" <de...@flex.apache.org>>
Subject: Flex Mustella build machine, stuck task

The 'flex-sdk_mustella' task has been stuck for a day now, the last output is below. I've tried cancelling the job via the web interface, and nothing appears to happen. Task Manager shows no load on the box.

Rebooting the machine didn't help as it seems to have got stuck again at a similar point.

Are there any other things I can try or does someone else want to take a look ?

     [java]  C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.swf Launching: C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.swf
     [java] USING directory: C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs
     [java] time: 03:03:53.602
     [java] Firing Timeout for Application/Application_SparkSkin/Properties/Application_PreloaderTester$Application_Preloader HTTP/1.1 after 45000 millis at: 03:04:42.114
     [java] clobberProcess true
     [java] ClobberProcess, destroying process
     [java] unpacked result: Application/Application_SparkSkin/Properties/Application_PreloaderTester Application_Preloader Failed Timed out 0 Wed Apr 29 03:03:57 ACT 2015 0.0
     [java] Grab log, do parse = false
     [java] Grabbing the log from: C:\Users\ApacheFlex\AppData/Roaming\Macromedia/Flash Player/Logs/flashlog.txt to: C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.log
     [java] Grablog: never saw the ScriptDone for C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\Application_Preloader.swf
     [java] Total Results so far: 126
     [java] new test file: C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
     [java] ******** cmdArr before:
     [java]     C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
     [java]     C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
     [java] ******** moreParameters before:
     [java] ******** cmdArr after:
     [java]     C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe
     [java]     C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf
     [java] getting directory from the swf file
     [java] derived directory: C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs
     [java] Launching:
     [java]  C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf Launching: C:\ApacheFlex\dependencies\FlashPlayer_Debug\flashplayer_16_sa_debug.exe C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\mustella\tests\Application\Application_SparkSkin\SWFs\FixedApplication.swf