Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wes Devauld <we...@devauld.ca> on 2003/01/30 01:56:11 UTC

NULL TypeMapping

I'm getting an error when I try to use Java2WSDL.  It is a
java.lang.NullPointerException within org.apache.axis.fromJava.Types when
trying to generate a schema.  it seems that that Types object was
instantiated with a NULL for it's internal TypeMapping (TypeMapping tm)
When the serializer tries to write the schema a call is made to
isSimpleType(Class type), for a java.lang.String class, but when trying to
get the QName for the Class/type the TypeMapping reference is Null.

Does anyone know why the TypeMapping would be set to Null?  Should a check
be made if tm is null to use the defaultTM TypeMapping instead?

Any help, insight or even insults would be appreciated.

-Wes