Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2020/04/04 09:35:46 UTC

How to add an action/submenu to a project?

Hello,

how can I add an action a project node? I want to extend the project
node's popup menu by my own action or probably sub-menu, but couldn't
find the appropriate tutorial, though I thought there was one ...

Alternatively, if that's not possible, I'd like to add my own menu to
the menu bar, but it seems, position parameter isn't recognized - and
also it seems I've missed something important.

Do You have any examples?

Kind regards

Peter

[SOLVED] How to add an action/submenu to a project?

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Finally, I found this article:
https://netbeans.apache.org/wiki/DevFaqActionAddProjectTypePopUp.asciidoc