Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com> on 2013/08/15 23:00:47 UTC

How to tell what "arch" value Maven is going to find?

I defined a profile for Linux to set a path to a Linux executable.  The executable is 64-bit, and the architecture is 64-bit (the "uname -a" output has "x86_64").  I didn't put anything in the profile specification for architecture.  For completeness, I wanted to define a profile with 32-bit Linux, along with a 32-bit executable, and have them fired correctly.  I first just tried changing the one profile, adding "<arch>x86_64</arch" to the "os" element.  Unfortunately, the profile didn't activate, so I'm guessing Maven saw a different architecture value.  How do I know what architecture value Maven is going to detect?

Re: How to tell what "arch" value Maven is going to find?

Posted by Vincent Latombe <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

use mvn -v, you'll see a line about OS information. These are the values
maven reads.

Vincent