Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@apache.org> on 2011/04/07 03:43:41 UTC

GSoC Lucene proposals

Hi students,

We are receiving very good proposals this year, I am sure mentors are very
happy :)

I have one suggestion to make our (mentors) lives easier. Please, add the
JIRA identifier to your proposal's title, example: "LUCENE-2883: Consolidate
Solr & Lucene FunctionQuery into modules". This will let mentors to quickly
search for Lucene and Solr proposals, as all Apache proposals are mixed and
there is no way to sort by project.

Thanks!

--
Adriano Crestani