Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 14:22:56 UTC

dojo.js breaks my archetype !!

dojo.js has the #include string in a comment.
This makes my custom webapp archetype fail

[ERROR] Parser Exception:
archetype-resources/webapp/src/main/webapp/scripts/dojo-0.4.2/dojo.js.uncompressed.js
: org.ap
ache.velocity.runtime.parser.ParseException: Encountered "command" at line
806, column 59.
Was expecting:
    "(" ...

        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.Parser.generateParseException(
Parser.java:3271)

Is there any way in the archetype.xml file to exclude some resources to be
parsed as velocity templates, and simply considered as static content ?

Nico.

Re: dojo.js breaks my archetype !!

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

IIRC, there is a filtered attribute you can use in a resource (don't
work with a source)

Hope this helps and works

Raphaël