Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by DERIES Sebastien <se...@thalesgroup.com> on 2017/11/23 09:38:06 UTC

host/fragment config files ?

Hi all,
In one of our projects (based on KARAF 4.1.1 ), we just split one of our bundle into 1 host bundle and 2 fragments. The host has one cfg file (com.bla.host.cfg) and one of the fragment also has cfg file (com.bla.frag.cfg).
In those bundle and fragment we use blueprint to create all our beans and services. When we want to access configuration file properties we usually define a property-placeholder $() from blueprint-cm. In this special case we use 2 placeholders $() for the host bundle and {{}} for the fragment.

However, the properties in the fragment are not resolved.

     <bean id="myBean" class="com.bla.MyClass"
          <argument>
                <map>
                     <entry key="my_key" value="{{MyInteger}})" />
                </map>
          </argument>
     </bean>

We always get this error message :

Could not find/parse parameter my_key for service {{MyInteger}}
caused by : Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "{{MyInteger}}"

whereas com.bla.frag.cfg contains :

MyInteger = 12

Is it possible to have 2 configuration files: one for the host and one for the fragment?  Or should there be only one configuration file (the host one ) ?

Thanks a lot.

Seb

Sébastien Deries
Tel.: +33 (0) 4 92 96 31 52