Posted to user@commons.apache.org by bob <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/09 15:17:10 UTC

[FileUpload] extra FileSizeLimitExceededException metadata

Hi all,

Would it be possible to add the file and field name to the
FileSizeLimitExceededException as properties? This would really help
with error messaging especially localization. Currently we have to
parse the error message for the field name while the file name is not
available from the message.

kind regards

bob

Re: [FileUpload] extra FileSizeLimitExceededException metadata

Posted by bob <sa...@gmail.com>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Seems extremely doable. I recommend you open up a JIRA item:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD
>
> That way it'll get on the list for the next version etc.

Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD-154

Thanks!

Re: [FileUpload] extra FileSizeLimitExceededException metadata

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Seems extremely doable. I recommend you open up a JIRA item:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD

That way it'll get on the list for the next version etc.

Hen