Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Steven Melis <st...@student.kuleuven.be> on 2005/10/26 17:27:13 UTC

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException

Hi,

I deleted the jackrabbit directory in my C:\Windows\system32 directory and uninstalled my Tomcat application server and reinstalled it.  Then I've redeployed jackrabbit.war on the server so that a new repository was created. Then I reconfigurated my repository.xml and web.xml file and now my problem of the ItemNotFoundException is solved. Although I still not know what the cause might have been since I run exactly the same code as before.  I think my repository got corrupt in some way...

Kind regards,
Steven Melis