Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Paul Guo <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 11:34:26 UTC

No email notification anymore for JIRA creation

I'm not able to receive such kind of emails while previously I could. I did
not modify my JIRA setting recently so I suspect whether some privileged
administrative behaviours on Apache JIRA caused this or there is something
wrong on Apache Infra. Anyone has similar experience? Or the HAWQ JIRA
administrator please help me to take a look whether there is setting could
affect this? Thanks.

Re: No email notification anymore for JIRA creation

Posted by Paul Guo <pa...@gmail.com>.
OK. Thanks. Will contact the apache infra team.

Posted by Yandong Yao <yy...@pivotal.io>.

--
Best Regards,
Yandong