Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Nemer <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/09 19:45:47 UTC

Read a Log

Hey All,

I wonder once I have the log from a Built project, how can I read the
content of this log?

request.setShowErrors(true);
request.setDebug(true);
InvocationOutputHandler errHandler = new SystemOutHandler();
request.setErrorHandler( errHandler );

If I put errHandler.toString() it will only give me a string that represents
this object.

Does anyone know how can I access the content of this log?

Cheers,

--
David Nemer
Sent from Kaiserslautern, RP, Germany

Re: Read a Log

Posted by David Nemer <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry.. not to read teh content of a log..

but to read the content of the InvocationOutputHandler