Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Astrid Keßler <ke...@kess-net.de> on 2004/06/14 23:46:40 UTC

Re[2]: about time for another 2.0.x release?

>> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> > looks like 30-35 real fixes already in 2.0.50-dev and
>> another several
>> > approved for backport, as well as a handful of enhancements
>> >
>> +1

+1

> Agreed.  I'm willing to volunteer to do the T&R.  May aswell
> cut a 2.1 at the same time aswell...

> Sander

ehm ... please, don't copy all the changes into the announcement this
time, just select some of the more important notes. It is really
exhausting to translate such a long list. Especially as our
announcements mention that the _full_ list of changes could be found in
the CHANGES file ...

Thank you ;)
 Kess