Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Gong Li <ee...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/14 17:34:43 UTC

Lucene Wordnet

Hi,

I need to generate a *single *executable JAR.

In my code, it needs the wordnet index directory.

So When I run the JAR, it needs local directory in my computer. And other
computer can't run.

Is there any way to search by using wordnet synonyms index with a single
executable file?

Thx.

Re: Lucene Wordnet

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.
There's some stuff in an old thread at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-user/61602 that
might be relevant.  The idea of storing the index in the jar and
extracting it before use seems to me to have the greatest chance of
success.

--
Ian.