Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/01 21:35:20 UTC

GoraCI Tutorial

Hi,

I have some questions about GoraCI.

Firstly, why hbase dependency scope is defined as provided at pom? There is
nothing mentioned related to it at documentation.

Secondly, when I run:

*    ./goraci.sh Generator 1000 1000000*

it says:

    *Not a valid JAR:
gora/gora-goraci/lib/org.apache.gora.goraci-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar*

I check the lib folder and see that jar:

    *gora-goraci-0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar*

I'll update the documentation and code if I'm not missing anything?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: GoraCI Tutorial

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.